- 8 Bauli Doriano cracker
- 1 (250g) camembert cheese in a box
- 1 (200g) packet feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh thyme leaves to garnish
- 2 fresh figs, quartered
- A drizzle runny honey
- A handful walnut pieces, lightly toasted
- Preheat the oven to 180c/160 Fan/Gas Mark 4. Remove the packaging from the camembert and return to the base of the box. Place on a baking sheet
- Place the feta on a piece of foil (large enough to enclose the feta in a parcel). Drizzle with olive oil and scatter with the garlic, then season with freshly ground black pepper. Wrap up the feta loosely and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake both cheeses for 20 minutes or until soft. Serve straight away, with the fresh thyme leaves, honey, figs and walnuts as a garnish and Bauli Doriano crackers.